Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12
Показано с 11 по 13 из 13

Тема: Strong vibrations at 135km/h (1.6T 4wd)

Новичок
    Благодарностей: 2
    Об автомобиле
    Год выпуска: 2016
    Двигатель: 1.6 (177) Бензиновый
    Трансмиссия: МКПП
    Привод: Полный (4WD)
    Цвет: Ruby Wine
    Комплектация: Special Pack 4
    I can not believe how stupid are technicians at dealership! About month ago, they replaced one of TPMS sensors. But it seems that they mounted the tyre without balancing and not at the same position on the rim. See the pic:
    Нажмите на изображение для увеличения. 

Название:	20190525-151827.jpg 
Просмотров:	26 
Размер:	235.2 Кб 
ID:	9216

Fortunately, point on the tyre is still visible. It is apparently on wrong place but balancing weight is on the old place where it was before. This is front right tyre. I hope that this is the problem but I will visit them on Monday and ask a few questions.

Почетный участник
    Благодарностей: 336
    Об автомобиле
    Год выпуска: 2018
    Двигатель: 2.0 (185) Дизельный
    Трансмиссия: АКПП
    Цвет: Phantom Black
    Комплектация: Dynamic
    I answer your question about the work of all-wheel drive. In normal mode, all-wheel drive works together with the course stability, Abs and traction control. If necessary, the all-wheel drive system almost instantly automatically transmits torque to the rear wheels. By pressing the button you simply forcibly lock the clutch. it may be useful when driving through a difficult section of road.
    The lock will turn off and go into automatic mode when the speed exceeds 40 km/h(if I remember the instructions correctly)

3. Пользователи, оценившие это сообщение:

Новичок
    Благодарностей: 2
    Об автомобиле
    Год выпуска: 2016
    Двигатель: 1.6 (177) Бензиновый
    Трансмиссия: МКПП
    Цвет: Ruby Wine
    Комплектация: Special Pack 4
    I visited dealership today. We made test drive on highway and of course everything was okay. I insisted and they balanced wheel. Also, they lifted Tucson and checked something under the car. I was with them in garage and everything looks good and tight. During test drive on bad road, brake calipers were super quiet! Unbelievable.
    Going back to home, I drove on various speeds up to 180km/h and nothing bad happened. However, brake calipers made noise on bad road again and apparently I have to solve it myself.

Я посетил автосалон сегодня. Мы сделали тест-драйв на шоссе и, конечно, все было хорошо. Я настоял, и они уравновесили колесо. Также они подняли Тусона и проверили что-то под машиной. Я был с ними в гараже, и все выглядит хорошо и плотно. Во время тест-драйва по плохой дороге тормозные суппорты были супер тихими! Невероятно.
    Возвращаясь домой, я ехал на разных скоростях до 180 км / ч, и ничего плохого не случилось. Однако тормозные суппорты снова шумели на плохой дороге, и, видимо, я должен решить это сам.

Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12

Ваши права